Search results

1. Pochie

Low to no pressure problem

Thanks for your input. Here is my issue as simple as I can make it. I turned the cellar faucet on FULL. The pressure is great and dial goes to 80 and then shuts off. Goes down to 42 and turns on again. The whole time lots of water is coming out. Nothing comes out of any of the other faucets in...
  2. Pochie

I chedked Gould's website and my pump is a 3/4 HP....7 GPM
  3. Pochie

Hi. When any faucet is on FULL the pressure gauge is at 60 or 65 and falls to 40 and kicks on again...there is no water pressure lost at the faucet. I just cannot figure it out if the pump is supplying the air tank and the water is coming out full...yet it is only one faucet on at a time. It...
  4. Pochie

Pump is submersible and is 95' deep. 15 years old. Gould's pump. Tech inspected and did the following: bled air tank...set pressure to much higher than it was. Well pipe full of water. Said there is some 'grounding' on pump??? When all faucets are OFF...turning the cellar cold water on is is...
  5. Pochie

Electrode wire hookup on HP10 50 gallon Heat Pump water heater

I took my electrodes out for the first time since purchasing to check them. The top electrode two wires are blue and the bottom electrode wires are white and black. My question: After you screw the electrodes back in: on the top, I hooked each wire to the contact on the electrode that was the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks