Search results

1. Robbversion1

Carrier 178/179 fault

At our home we've been having an on and off issue in regards to our Carrier fan coil and Bryant Multistage Heat pump. It seems like at random times throughout the year, the system would work fine until we start getting the dreaded 178 indoor/179 outdoor communication fault errors. The wiring is...
  2. Robbversion1

Clack WS1 not metering

Bought a house about a year ago that came with a Clack WS1 water softener. Noticed right away that the water meter function does not work. It always sits at 1363 gallons left. Since the meter doesnt work I have to sit the softener to recharge at intervals which is not effecient. When water is...
  3. Robbversion1

Could I get some help identifying my water softener?

So I just bought a house with a pre-installed water softener. Its been about a week now and I finally had a chance to take a look at the softener. Lo and behold there are no model numbers are anything of the sort that allow me to identify what model I have. I did some searching on google and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks