Search results

1. Vdeloren

Question about connecting PVC to existing cast cleanout w/ Pictures

DIY- minimal plumbing experience - I am in the process of attempting to finish my basement and want to re-work the layout which will involve me reconfiguring the existing pipes. I have excavated the area, and because the bathroom is right where the main leaves the house, the main drain line is...
  2. Vdeloren

Busted Cast Iron Pipe - Is this OK for a long term fix?

I ran into an issue this weekend. Basically I started noticing water coming out of the cleanout of my existing cast iron pipe that was in the floor when the upstairs washing machine would drain (only items on this line are kitchen sink with disposal and washing machine). I called a plumber...
  3. Vdeloren

No Hot Water Pressure in Shower (not the valve)

I removed that spool and it came out easily and looked like it was in pretty good shape. I put it in a vinegar water solution and added a little grease to the inside spool so that it was moving freely... Still absolutely no hot water. I then removed both the spool and the valve, shut off the...
  4. Vdeloren

Here is a pic so just remove that top nut and replace?
  5. Vdeloren

I have a shower in one of my bathrooms that has absolutely no hot water pressure what so ever. Pipe is 1/2 copper with a moen single handle shower valve from 1955. I have just replaced the valve assembly and still have no hot water. The interesting part is that same hot water line goes to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks