Search results

1. Dragan322

Looking for Honeywell Fan Limit Switch

I'm looking for a Honeywell Fan Limit Switch L4064T1715. Any ideas where I might find one?
  2. Dragan322

What might I have hit between brick & bearer?

I think the flashing possibility makes sense also. I was both hammering and twisting the screwdriver that day. I tried last night to trip the range switch by hammering against the OSB. Then I tried hitting the breaker box a bit with the side of the hammer. It finally did trip one 120 breaker...
  3. Dragan322

Actually, no problem. The underground line comes up through a conduit and into the electric meter. It does not enter the area where I have a problem.
  4. Dragan322

Not sure what you mean about being pranked, but I'll definitely try the hammer idea. If that's a possibility (I would never have guessed this is a possibility), that to me is one of the more plausible ideas. When I was trying to get through whatever it was (now believe it was flashing as...
  5. Dragan322

Here a few photos that show the situation, along with indication where the holes I drilled are.
  6. Dragan322

underground. Never thought about that.
  7. Dragan322

There's a copper ground wire that goes from the electrical panel into the same hole as the big thick bundled wire that goes outside to the meter. Outside the hole, the ground wire goes straight down into something buried into the soil there. It does not go into that cavity I stuck the...
  8. Dragan322

Funny you ask, because I wondered that as well -- and checked with my wife. She hadn't used the range that day at all, and she said that there was nothing in particular that happened the day before. No spilled water, using multiple burners, etc. One thing I'm going to do tonight is to pull the...
  9. Dragan322

I can see every inch of that range line, from the fuse in the circuit panel box to the range receptacle. About five years ago I replaced the original aluminum wiring with copper and also that receptacle. You mentioned the "excessive load" possibility. Do you mean that only in regard to the...
  10. Dragan322

Thanks for your response, HJ. I'm certain I didn't hit the 220 range line, as I know exactly where it is (and it's nowhere near that cavity I drilled into. Is there anything else I could have hit that might have caused the range fuse to trip? I did think to check the screwdriver, and there...
  11. Dragan322

I'm trying to add an outdoor electrical outlet box to the corner of my 1985-built ranch home. I chose a spot 7 inches from the electric meter that had me drilling into the mortar between brick on the outside and into what I believe is called the bearer (wood) that sits on top of the cinder block...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks