Search results

1. WellPro

First of all, why do you want an in-well system? I assume you are talking about an in-well...

First of all, why do you want an in-well system? I assume you are talking about an in-well pressure tank? This type of system is very failure prone.
  2. WellPro

Construct new well, or UV treat existing?

Craig, You and me are on the same page. I have been drilling wells for 30 years and ere is only one way to remedy this problem...the right way. Drill a new well and abandon the old one. And yes, the old well can be abandoned, people. By not properly abandoning the old well according to state...
  3. WellPro

I've heard of the old bored wells, although they are not typical in Wisconsin. The older wells here are either 5" tin casing or 4.5" to 5.5" clay tile. The problem with clay tile or even cement tile is usually at the joint where each section meets the next one. That is where a leak can occur...
  4. WellPro

PK, I am a professional with 30+ years of experience drilling wells and installing pump systems. I am in Wisconsin, so I looked up the well regulations for Virginia. It sounds like you have a well casing issue. Regulations require your casing to be grouted to a minimum of 20' and the top of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks