Search results

1. yesngo

Thermostatic Mix Valve at Kitchen Sink?

I recently installed a new dishwasher, and in order to do so, I turned off the hot water valve. When I turned it back on, there was no water from the kitchen faucet, hot or cold. The dishwasher works fine, so I was thinking the problem is somewhere at the faucet. Upon further inspection, it...
  2. yesngo

Can clogged drain damage water softener?

My home is pre-plumbed for a water softener, so it includes the loop and a 3/4in drain line in the wall. I've hooked up the water softener, but before hooking up the drain, I decided to test it to make sure it can drain okay. Turns out the drain runs upward, to where I am no sure. I'm...
  3. yesngo

Air causing problems with bypass/mixing valves?

I recently had to shut down my water to install a water softener. Since then, I'm getting no hot water or just lukewarm water at certain taps at certain times. Occasionally, I'll get some air sputtering out, after which the hot water flows without a problem. I have a dedicated hot water...
  4. yesngo

Water Softener Pre-Plumbed Prep

My garage is pre-plumbed for a water softener (pictured below). It is a 1-1/4 pipe, which I'm planning on putting a shark-bite male adapter on each end. I'll attach the water softener bypass via stainless steel hoses. I have a few questions before I proceed: 1. What's the best way to clean...
  5. yesngo

Reverse Osmosis to Pre-Plumbed Ice Maker/Refrigerator Loop

My kitchen has a pre-plumbed 1/2 in loop under the sink presumably leading to the refrigerator ice maker line. What's the best way to hook up a reverse osmosis system to this? Since all the lines from the RO system seem to be 1/4 in, it seem to me like change from 1/4 in to 1/2 in would result...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks