Search results

1. madmax1

new water softener - sizing - type - etc

So it sounds like the 1.5 ft might work for me, but the 2.0 ft would cover my SFR GPM Now does that mean if I go with the 2.0 I can control the efficiency of the salt well, but the regen would be using more water on a regular basis and I could still set the regen for 7 or 8 days??? Does that...
  2. madmax1

Now here is a question on sizing. Do you really want to size for max SFR which might mean 2 showers dish washer and clothes washer all at same time which might not be to often and is it really a problem to be short a little soft water once in a long while. Does this make sense or am I off some.
  3. madmax1

Advice needed on handling issue with HVAC company. Misdiagnosed problem. Who pays?

I agree completely with this reply. Having a business of my own I would not make this mistake of not catching the clog, but if I had it is certainly not the customers fault. They should do the right thing and charge you for the drain unclog and apologize for making the mistake and then have a...
  4. madmax1

Iron is negligible I believe. The two tests by the sales guys showed 10.0 and 13.0. You know what is interesting is the guy who got 13 waited a minute or less when the stuff turned blue and it actually went back to purple until the 13th drop so I'm guessing the first guy was impatient maybe...
  5. madmax1

Addendum I know for many of you that may look at my post you are saying OMG another person wanting to know which softener to get, what size, etc etc Well you'd be correct and I apologize for it, but I like many others I just want the best for my situation. And if I were you I'd be going after...
  6. madmax1

Well here goes - first post Hey All, Looking to get into the world of water softening for my new home (actually 2 years old) and am looking for some guidance, assistance and just good professional advice. I have had 2 companies out to the house to test and suggest (actually there was a third...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks