Search results

1. D

Kitchen Sink Trap in Basement

I was hoping for some advice to remedy this.... This place was built in 1957. It had one owner before me and I've been here 3 years. Far as I can tell everything looks untouched since original construction. Including the 1961 Kelvinator range, 1961 KitchenAid Dishwasher and 1965 GE wall oven...
  2. D

Here is a picture of under the sink. That pipe travels down thru the floor to the trap. The trap is below the joists in the basement. Keeps heading to the left in a straight line to the stack.
  3. D

Ok. Redone means new cabinetry, floors and wall paneling. I have a two story. I have a single vent, and everything in the house is "wet vented?". The kitchen is currently not at all vented then since the drain goes down, over , down, trap and over 8' to the stack. Everything drains fine...
  4. D

Hello Folks, I've lurked here tons! I've found about everything I've needed for about 2 years. And now I just can't seem to find what I'm looking for, so I'm stepping from the shadows to ask a question. Here goes: Kitchen is getting redone. My current sink drain has a 10" drop distance...