Search results

1. ubersanger

Replace bathroom faucet with pex hookups help

I am trying to replace a bathroom faucet and the plumbing is a pex set up, which I have never worked with before. When I looked at it the shut off valve it looked like I could just disconnect the supply line at the valve by just turning the nut as I would for any other hookup. However, when I...
  2. ubersanger

Grab bar backer board with Sterling Surround?

In my addition project, we are going to use a Sterling shower surround for the shower. I know they sell versions with pre-installed backer board for grab bar installation. However, no one carries those versions in-stock locally and the price premium is $300 which seems ridiculous to me. I'd...
  3. ubersanger

HVAC in bathroom and exhaust fans

I am building a new master addition to my house. It is not possible to extend ducting of existing hvac to the addition so we are going to go minisplit. The addition is 480 square ft, 280 for the bedroom, 90 for bathroom and the rest for his and her closets. I am worried that a single point mini...
  4. ubersanger

Questions about Toto Eco Drake, Kohler Wellworth

Replacing an old builders grade Peerless 1.6 (more like 2+ gallon flush because I have never been able to find a flapper that works right for it after the OEM started leaking) and have narrowed it down to the Kohler Wellworth and the Eco Drake. From what I can tell they both seem to flush well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks