Search results

1. Voyager1947

Pressure tank or ?

I have a problem with my pressure gauge slowly losing pressure with the cutoff valve to the house being closed. I read in another post that it must be the tank itself or the check valve in the well pump The tank is one of those Home Depot models with a 30-50 control switch (or whatever it's...
  2. Voyager1947

Boiler inlet water question

Will a hot water boiler be affected if the well pump is turned off for a week or so. In other words, I want to turn off the electricity to the well pump, therefore no water to the house, but I want to leave the boiler running for a week or so while I'm out of town. In an enclosed hot water...
  3. Voyager1947

Boiler oil pump question

My daughter has a very old Stewart-Warner boiler that suddenly quit firing. She does no maintenance on it, I live about 50 miles away so it's a pain for me to go there and do what little I know. I went there today figuring it was the nozzle, it wasn't. The burner does it's thing for about 15...
  4. Voyager1947

Boiler TT terminals

I have a fairly new Burnham Boiler which recently started having an intermittent problem. What it does when it has the problem is...it has two zones, taco zone valves, and is wired according to the manual, the internet, youtube, etc, and the fact that this problem is intermittent makes me think...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks