Search results

1. Tom M

Advice in picking durable shower/tub rough in valve

Good day everyone. I am new to this board and in the planning phase of a complete bath remodel on an older home I recently bought. I have quite a bit of conflicting advice/comments on the merits of the various manufacturers rough-in valves. A local plumber dislikes Kohler as repair parts...
  2. Tom M

Tub/Shower rough valve quality/durability question

Good day everyone. I am new to this board and in the planning phase of a complete bath remodel on an older home I recently bought. I have quite a bit of conflicting advice/comments on the merits of the various manufacturers rough-in valves. A local plumber dislikes Kohler as repair parts...
  3. Tom M

Wish to do it right the first time - Tub and shower combo remodel

Good day to all, I am a home handyman with some experience, just enough to realize that research and appropriate questions can pay large dividends. I would like to address this ONLY to the pros on this board. I am planning on ripping out a small, dated 3/4 bathroom in a 1980's slab built...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks