Search results

1. TheLex

Ugh - Contractor tells me he is unable to install my expensive Hansgrohe Citterio tub spout

He goes to put on the tub spout and tells me it won't fit because it's "not standard". What do you mean not standard? He tells me that "standard" tub spouts like Delta have a set screw that locks the spout and its rubber grommet against the copper pipe. Hansgrohe it appears, uses a threaded...
  2. TheLex

Water meter inlet sizing and how it affects WH tank output

Our community is having all the water mains replaced. They are woefully undersized at 4" so they're digging up the streets and going to a 8" line. As part of this project, they're running new service to each house in the community. They're also installing water meters. Previously no one was...
  3. TheLex

Solution for 4300 sq ft rancher 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4 adults, triplet boys

We going to move to a 1960's rancher in the Northern California Sierra Foothills that we are remodeling. The summers are blistering hot at 110F days and nighttime lows of 60F. Winters can get down to 25F at night with highs in the 60's. The U-shaped house is over 100 ft wide with the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks