Search results

1. Corbino

Takagi Flash T-K2 intermittently not heating

Glad you were so confident in your thinking! I swapped the NEW mix valve with one (9 years old) from another shower in the house with the same faucet and the darn thing gave me hot water. What's weird is I put the valve that gave trouble in the other shower and that works now too. Is that due to...
  2. Corbino

Thanks for responding! I thought the same and replaced the mixing valve in that shower yesterday as well. I watched the unit when the shower requests hot water and it fires then stops right away. I also tried removing the shower head thinking it was reducing flow, but that didn't help. All other...
  3. Corbino

Dana, I have a similar issue going on and tried the flame sensor cleaning above, but no luck. I'm only having the problem with one shower in the house. Thoughts?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks