Search results

1. D

Should I replace tank with Tankless

Just a quick update: 1) You guys have convinced me to keep the tank heater instead of replacing it with a tankless. 2) Any suggestions on a good 75 gallon tank heater? Dave
  2. D

OK, first Thanks to all for the replies! 1) My wife has finalized the SPA, and it looks like total volume is around 65-70 gallons, not 100, so that makes filling the tub a little more palatable. 2) I have no idea what incoming water temperature is during the dead of winter here - never...
  3. D

Jim: With our other tankless, we don't have any issues with water flow, so I don't anticipate any with a new one. Most of the water heaters have flow regulators that keep the output temp the same, and modulate the flow, so the water won't get "colder and colder". My biggest concern is...
  4. D

We are remodeling a bath for our son who is disabled. As a part of the remodel, we are adding a 6' whirlpool/air spa tub, so that he can "soak" in the tub at times. We currently have a 50 gallon condensing hot water heater (about 10 years old - put in during construction of the house). I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks