Search results

1. goltec

Drill hole in check valve shutter ?

Thank you all very much for the input. I will leave the drilled checkvalve out. And put in a pressure relief valve just in case the pressure switch fails to do it's job. thanks again :)
  2. goltec

One more question please. The pump I will use has a maximum head of 90 meters. That means that the pump can build up a pressure of at least 9 bar (psi?). right? 1 bar for every 10 meters. The pressure tank that I will use is rated for a maximum pressure of 8 bar. Of course I am using a...
  3. goltec

ok , very clear. Thanks a lot for your input. for now I will just leave the checkvalve with hole out. I tried to find a CSV here in Thailand but nobody knows what I am talking about. Maybe I have to order from the USA or so. The clogging of the little hole with a grain of sand or so is very...
  4. goltec

Thank you :) I understand. Because the pump continues to run and it takes a long time before the pressure switch will kick in and shut off the pump due to the small hole. Could you advise me then how to set up the system? would leaving out the checkvalve with the hole be ok and safe?
  5. goltec

Thank you very much for your reply. And I definitely do believe what you say. There is a good reason why I ask this question in this forum, because the Thais often do technical things that are not right to my opinion. But what I don't understand is why they do this thing with the hole in the...
  6. goltec

I am about to install a 1hp submersible well pump in combination with a 100 liter pressure tank and pressure switch. Now the shop where I bought the components advised me to install a check valve before the pressure tank with a small hole drilled in the shutter. Water will be pumped slowly into...
  7. goltec

Preventing water tank from draining through pump

@Reach4, yes usually you do,,,, to prevent the water from flowing backwards..... but in this case we want to prevent the water from flowing forward. And..... we are not talking about a check valve now,,,,but about a solenoid valve.... :) but thanks for your input... :)
  8. goltec

Thanks for the answers. @ valveman: the solenoid valve switched together with the pump at the same time would be good I think. I assume the solenoid should be installed before the pump and not after...... In case I choose a different set up..... a question just for me to understand . Has...
  9. goltec

Hello, I am looking for a solution to prevent a water tank standing on ground level, from draining on gravity pressure through the pump system when the pump is turned off. (no electricity feed I mean) After the pump there is no manual valve or water tap. So that is why the tank can drain. A...
  10. goltec

brine tank floater valve in Thailand

I live in Thailand and the watersofteners here use brine tanks without a floatervalve. is that right / possible? nobody here knows what I am talking about when I tell them about the floater valve. Is it better to work with a floater valve (I asume so) and is it possible to make one by my self...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks