Search results

1. S

Weird lights blinking, AC compressors making weird noise when it does it.

Yeah I am hoping so. To be honest it seems to be happening when the dryer, in the same room, is ran. But the dryer is a 220 and the AC is in the same room as a 110. it seems to be happening more around 5am-12PM. No idea how that'd make any sense or help out in trying to find the cause, other...
  2. S

Well magically it started back up doing the same thing again. I called an electrician and he wants $100 just to show up , so I called the light company. The light company said they could come out tomorrow to check the voltage to the meter and that the transformer is doing it's job and we can...
  3. S

This was a guy my brother knows. Anyway, if it's that much we might as well be looking at selling the house..
  4. S

I suppose I should give them a ring, although I am betting it is on our end. We had a breaker melt on us (hot water heater 220 breaker) with plastic still stuck in there last year. We moved it to another 220. When we had that problem though , we could smell plastic and the breaker was...
  5. S

Any point in trying to ask the neighbors ? They are on the same transformer that the electric company put up last year when they moved in behind us (electric company said the old small one wasn't big enough for us and them) .
  6. S

So I might should call the electric company just to see if it's them ?
  7. S

Hello, we had this issue last month and solved it by shutting off the ACs and leaving them idle for a few hours. Today that doesn't seem to be the case. Anyway here is what is happening: the lights in the whole house, or sometimes limited to one room, will nearly shut off for a split second...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks