Search results

1. Ontario Plumber

Zoning of old radiator heating system

Hi guys, I'm hoping a few of you can give me some guidance on work I'm doing in my new house. I have an old gas boiler that heats the main and second floor with cast iron radiators. I think the system used to be gravity fed, but has since been updated with a circulator. I am finishing the...
  2. Ontario Plumber

Urinal drain rough-in

Hey guys, Looking for some advice from anyone more knowledgable than myself. Im removing an existing the urinal, and altering the drain in the wall so that back to back urinals can be installed. All my work is residential, so I haven't done an awful lot of commercial installation. The...
  3. Ontario Plumber

Silicone or no silicone around toilet bowls?

I am a firm believer in not putting silicone around the bowl of regular toilets, so that if the gasket ever goes, then you will see it right away. I know a lot of people put silicone around the base and then wonder why their floor is so badly rotten when they lift the toilet to replace the...
  4. Ontario Plumber

Delta Teck Flushometers

Hey guys, I'm hoping some of you more experienced guys could help me with an issue I'm having with a Delta Teck Flushometer. The majority if the work I do is rough-ins and new installation. Servicing flushometers isn't something I have a lot of experience with. I have 3 valves which aren't...
  5. Ontario Plumber

Backflow device for bidet.

Hi guys, Im new to this site, and rather new to Canada. I was a plumber in England and moved to Canada last year. I have since passed my CofQ and have my Canadian Plumbing license, but there are still a lot of things I have to learn. I am only 22 aswell. I have a job I intend to complete next...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks