Search results

1. ImOld

Delta shower handle

Has anyone seen this happen before? I never have and this is about a commom model there is. It looks like the setscrew has gone completely through and is sitting in-between the handle and the valve shaft. As far as anyone knows, it was OK for a year and not loose untill now. It doesn't seem to...
  2. ImOld

Flexible vent

I have never seen any but... I'm looking at a single bathroom venting problem that a flexible pipe would make life so much easier. Strictly air, about 8' long, vertical and above all fixtures so no liquid would enter it. Then I noticed the 2" pool cleaner hose outside. Somebody must have,,,
  3. ImOld

Boiling water VS plastic pipe

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a neighbor that I did a double SS basin kitchen sink install for 6 months ago. She said she noticed a very small drip under one of the basins recently and I confirmed it was from the strainer to pipe nut connection. I redid it and all was good. A week later the...
  4. ImOld

Furnace fuel conversion

Now that I've re-arranged the trap alphabet, vented the vents, tamed the teetering "terlit", and am proficient in everything pex, I am down to the last of the trailer tales. From what I'm told, the furnace that is now running on kerosene from a 250 gallon oil tank, was originally on NG...
  5. ImOld

Old mobile home plumbing; lack of vents

Do they have different rules for mobile homes? I am doing an "everything" remodel for a friend on an older home. Putting aside the other trade anomalies, I don't see how the plumbing can be done to code considering all the interior walls are only 1.5 inches thick. I did have training...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks