Search results

1. TPA

Urinals - Slow draining

Hi all. We have a few office buildings and now have a urinal which is starting to drain slowly. Not terribly slowly, still flowing, but definitely not at the rate it used to. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this, short of yanking the urinal off the wall? Our usual...
  2. TPA

Aquia vs. Drake

Okay, I'm finally at a point in my remodel where it's time to replace the toilets. I've always spec'd out Toto Drake toilets for just about every project I've ever done. I've yet to ever use a plunger on a Drake. In my other residence, I have Drake and Pacifica toilets, with the Drakes having...
  3. TPA

American Standards...for Americans?

Okay...with the size (and assuming excretia of) Americans becoming larger & larger, I have to wonder what the heck American Standard is designing their toilets for. I just bought a new house which came with 2 American Standard toilets, one round, one elongated, and both of these toilets would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks