Search results

1. saeefamily4

Removing Shower Drain Problem

No the old piping is not getting updated, nor is the shower stall. Piping still looks great, the drain was just very rusty and unsightly. Wife wanted it replaced.
  2. saeefamily4

I am sorry, I do not follow. Could you explain in more detail? If it is not supposed to spin, how does it come out? Or should the "golden rusty" piece be the only one coming out as it is not turning at all by itself. The other tub/shower drain in the house was replaced in the same fashion...
  3. saeefamily4

Thanks for the reply Terry, no I am not replacing the pan. I just wanted to replace the drain/strainer because it looked so bad. Here are the pictures you requested. I should also let you know, I got in the crawlspace and made it to the pipe coming from the shower. Had my wife turn the drain...
  4. saeefamily4

Being a new homeowner and amatuer DIYer, I am having a dilemma while trying to remove a 15 year old shower drain. It is rusted and corroded, I have managed to loosen it and it turns somewhat freely. But, I have been turning it for a LONG time with no progress. Looking down into the (nasty)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks