Search results

1. N

What is the problem- is it my well, the pump, tank, or something else?

craigpump, I have the same concerns about the holes drilled in the bottom of the filter. I think he did that because he couldn't get a new filter on short notice and wanted to make sure the pump will always be able to get water even if the slits along the side become gummed up with debris...
  2. N

I thought I 'd give an update. Had a new well contractor out to take a look yesterday. He uncapped the well, measured the static water depth (which hadn't changed since testing 20 years ago- still 40 ft), then pulled the poly pipe up and ran the pump, measuring output- only about 2.5 to 3...
  3. N

Thank you for your responses. Wet Boots, I have a 10 min delay which I had increased from 5 minutes but without any noticeable improvement. I checked the pressure a short time ago and it is holding steady at 40 psi on zone 11 with 4 rotary heads 2 hours into irrigation cycle and halfway thru...
  4. N

Hello, I would greatly appreciate any advice, ideas, or insight. I'm sorry for the length of this but I tried to include as much detail as possible. I have been having a problem with my water pressure over the last 6 months or so, with it going low during showers and other higher usage...
  5. N

LP log lighter for fire pit

I appreciate all of your responses. It turns out that log lighters are, indeed, illegal in Massachusetts. Therefore, I was thinking of using a 20 - 30 inch LP gas ring insert with pilot light as a log lighter in my planned 36 inch inner diameter fire pit. Instead of covering the insert...
  6. N

LP log lighter for fire pit

Hello, I am going to have a wood-burning fire pit when they install my paver patio next month. I thought I would like to have a log lighter, which I could fuel with liquid propane that I already have on site. However, after researching it, it seems that log lighters are/may be illegal here...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks