Search results

1. Kirkridge

Newbie needs guidance

No label on it ,only a hand written -C612
  2. Kirkridge

Newbie needs guidance

The system is a Culligan Mark 49. Salt set at 10 lbs. Don't know the interval of regen 7-8 days,maybe? First tank on the left has no sticker on it --filter maybe?
  3. Kirkridge

Newbie needs guidance

There will be 2 adults in full time residence and 2 additional adults on occasion. Plumber had water turned off to replace a toilet,so additional samples for testing were not available. I'll try next weekend. Please tell we what additional information is critical. Mike
  4. Kirkridge

Newbie needs guidance

Thank you for clarification. I'll post info later this weekend as I'm going to the place on Sat. Would pictures of the system help? I believe it is a Culligan water softening system with no other filter or equipment in the configuration.
  5. Kirkridge

Newbie needs guidance

I'll see if I can obtain the additional information. You are asking an uninformed to provide technical information (LSI) .Got no idea what this is nor how to obtain the information. I'll have more information on the existing system by Saturday.
  6. Kirkridge

Newbie needs guidance

Moving out to the country and the place has well water. I need to replace the system as it is worn out-12 years old and doesn't work well. These are the values as reported to me. PH 6.0 Mag/Cal 3-4 grains(?) Iron 2.5 PPM solids(?) 91 PPM What is required to correct this water problem...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks