Search results

1. Spud Farmer

Leveling a self leveling Jacuzzi

Ok. So to make sure I have this right, I put the mortar where the foam block aren't and then set the tub into the mortar and let the foam blocks contact the ground? Also, rather than tear out the surround walls that I have finished, I was going to use (2) or (3) 1/2" cement backer boards...
  2. Spud Farmer

Should I cut off the foam blocks then? I like the idea of a fully supported tub base instead of strategically placed blocks.
  3. Spud Farmer

I am new to plumbing and was given the 3 rules as follows: 1) Excrement runs downhill (at a 1/4" over 12" to 1/2" over 12" only) 2) Don't chew your fingernails 3) Use the sandwich bag to hold the sandwich by a corner while eating and feed the remainder to the family dog With that being...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks