Search results

1. T

Wiring an Injector Pump into the Pump Switch

Do I face any potential hazards by allowing the pressure switch to carry the full load of the pumps? If it is safe, where should the red and black from the main breaker be wired into on the control box panel? I think I understand everything else. I'll do a mock diagram because when I rewire...
  2. T

So I rewired it and now only the injector pump runs when the pressure drops but my pressure tank never kicks on...
  3. T

Greetings everyone and thank you in advance for any help - So I have this inline injector pump that needs to be wired into my pressure tank pump switch. Power to the pump comes through a controller box. My injector pump is connected to an extension cord I made and runs 230v. Before I had this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks