Search results

1. DaddyLogan

Completely Puzzled...The drip from nowhere?

Hi folks...been a while since I been here but I have an issue that is eating me up. I will start with a summary and then go back what lead up to everything. Basically I have a very small drip right now coming out of my tub spout. The water forms a slight puddle around the drain lip in the tub...
  2. DaddyLogan

Toilet Never Stops Running....

Hello, Have a toilet that never stops running and don't know what to do and it makes bubbly sounds at times. It also sometimes does not flush completely (like maybe every 10th time or so). I am including a picture of the inside of my tank. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated ;-)...
  3. DaddyLogan

HELP! Kitchen Sink Draining Slow...Can't Find Clog

Hey folks, I like to think I can do things myself but I am kind of stuck and not much of a plumber so here I am...the grasshopper!!! LOL I have a kitchen sink that has been starting to drain slowly, but never actually clogs. Now when I am running water constantly, like when doing dishes, it...
  4. DaddyLogan

Compression Adapter Question?

Hi folks! My first post here. I need professional plumbers opinion on this. I know these questions can harbor more then one simple answer, but that is what I am looking for and the reasons behind the answer(s). Question 1 is: In your opinion, what would you think is number one cause of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks