Search results

1. RPN

Ox-Box, F1807, ProPex, and Sharkbite Crimper and Rings

I am getting close to doing this re-plumbing job that has been on my list for a couple of years now. A few rolls of AquaPex and a bunch of fittings should be here today. I have the Milwaukee ProPex tool on order. Let's talk washing machine boxes. I have seen the Sioux Chief Ox-Box...
  2. RPN

Supply Ran Through Foundation - Freeze Issue?

The plumber completed the rough-in for the new bathroom yesterday. One thing I noticed - he used a chipping hammer to carve a notch out of the foundation so that the lav DWV and supply can be in the wall. At one point, there is maybe 3" of concrete between the smurf tube containing the pex and...
  3. RPN

Odd trap / drain depth question.

As I noted in a different thread, a licensed plumber will be plumbing (at least DWV) a bathroom addition for me. In the drawing below, there is a soon to be poured concrete slab (in green) and also a soon to be poured foundation (in white). In order to maintain access to the second port of...
  4. RPN

Footing or foundation in the way of vents?

I am having a licensed plumber do a new bathroom. He is a good plumber, but somewhat unimaginative. There are some quirks involved and I would like to have some ideas and options to offer him. In the drawings below, the blue wall is an existing concrete block wall. The red is a concrete...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks