Search results

1. captsurf

whirlpool jet leaking ???

found a link w/ two #'s maax 8883044388 ulta jet 8004670827 for parts
  2. captsurf

Passport Ensemble Jacuzzi tub

hey d1vushman thanks for the link bro :D had my tub ( novi american ) on there as well !
  3. captsurf

slang whats up with the hardware ? do you have a leak or is it a cosmetic issue ??
  4. captsurf

casnet19 and guest : have ya'll check your braker box ? my wife and i just moved into our new house( new to us ) 10 days ago and had the same issue :rolleyes: i was hanging out in the back yard doin some bb-q and just happened to think about that :) sure enough there was a braker that was...
  5. captsurf

Supply extensions

rignt on bro :) what the heck do ya wanna come to texas for :confused: ha ha :) did ya find the longer line for your sink ?
  6. captsurf

Supply extensions

hey bob where ya from ? i am from houston tx area and know a bob smith
  7. captsurf

whirlpool jet leaking ???

novi american whirlpool jet leaking the rear inside jet ( between the tub and wall ) is leaking all into my master bedroom. can you remove the jet from inside the tub ? i am going to lowes this evening to see what they have as far as parts, special tools, etc .....thanks in advance and i will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks