Search results

1. afrye707

3/4" or 1" main trunk supply line in house?

Hi guys I am getting ready to run all new plumbing in a rental home I am building. My well guy has 1-1/4" poly coming into my utility room. The home is a single story just under 2,500 square feet. The plumbing is simple 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 1 kitchen, and a laundry room and the longest run...
  2. afrye707

DHW tank above all fixtures very little hot water

I have a single bath in my shop and the plumber put the DHW tank in a little room above the shower (above all other fixtures in the bath). The tank is a lowboy 30 gallon tank. With one shower the water is cold within a couple minutes. I asked the plumber he said he can install a 2nd tank. I...
  3. afrye707

iron in water

I have dissolved iron in my water the house has 6 full bathrooms and 2 kitchens. I was told that a reverse osmosis would slow down my GPM in the house. What would be the best water treatment solution for my house.
  4. afrye707

use a manabloc yes or no

I am building a new home. Should I use a manabloc yes or no? The background of my new home is around 8,000 square feet. I have 6 Full bathrooms and 1 half bath. I has have 2 kitchens in the house. I am not doing this work I have a professional plumbing the house. I know that the question might...
  5. afrye707

Should I roll up all my wyes

I have been working on my rough in. Everything is going good I just have one question. On my vents I rolled up my wye and placed a 45 on the end and ran the pipe over to my stud wall. On my drains should I also roll up my wyes and place a 45 and then send the arm out to its desired location...
  6. afrye707

Rough in

I am doing the rough in plumbing in my barn for a bathroom (vanity, toilet, shower) my questions are how close should I bring my 4" main waste line to my first 3" wye or does it not matter? Can I have a elongated 90 in my main 3" line, I need to go 4" to a 4" 45 then my 3" needs a 3" 90 all in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks