Search results

1. RobinFL

Loud vibrating noise (water hammering?) at the corner of the house where water enters.

I live in Florida in a single-story home with a residential well for water. Water pipes are run through the concrete slab. We have a water softener outside the house against an exterior wall closest to the well. I was told by Culligan that's where the water runs into the house. Moving forward...
  2. RobinFL

Am I correct in my thinking? It must be a bad pressure gauge, right?

Have I properly diagnosed a faulty water pressure gauge? If so, in the plumbing industry, is there a brand that is regarded to be "one of the best" in quality, and if possible, made in the USA? It seems I've had to replace the pressure gauge twice in just over three years which seems, to me, a...
  3. RobinFL

I could use some input on my water softener situation.

Hi, This post is lengthy, but I'm trying to give as much information as I can to give a clear picture of my situation. I have a residential well and had my water tested by the University of Florida with the following results (in parts per million): calcium = 45.5 magnesium = 20.4...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks