Search results

1. Bandrewfox

How to size and plan the recirculation circuit?

I have just finished with my PEX supply lines to all the bathrooms and kitchen, and now I am ready to install the recirculation line. I have a 2 story house with my HWH in the basement, a powder room and kitchen on the first floor and bathrooms upstairs. They each have a separate pex line...
  2. Bandrewfox

How warm can hydronic floors get?

Hi, I have already installed part of this system, but I am worried that the floors won't get warm enough for someone in the family who loves really warm (80 deg) tile floors in the bathroom. Here's my setup: Wirsbo/Aquapex 1/2" tubing *** Wirsbo Joist Trak - 2 parallel per joist bay ***...
  3. Bandrewfox

Can I put laundry valves and hose behind a stacked washer/dryer?

Am I a DIY-er roughing in my laundry room now. I am hoping to put my washer/dryer in a stacked position to the left of my laundry sink. To the left of my washer/dryer is the corner of the room. Directly above my laundry sink are windows. So, I am wondering if I can put my washer hose...
  4. Bandrewfox

Sanitary tee on back for venting toilet

Hi, I'm a new member here and have been browsing the forum trying to get an answer to this question, but it seems like half the threads say it is ok to do this and half say it is not ok. My question is: can I use a 3" sanitary tee on its back with the 2" opening going straight up vertically (as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks