Search results

1. S

Will this bathroom work? Please see sketches.

Pictures of the bathroom as it sits today....
  2. S

Thanks for the input, I know that I am in over my head on this one. I have the time to make sure its right, but I don't have the money to just bring a professional in. I have added several pics in an album under my profile that shows the current bathroom and possible modifications. I'm sure...
  3. S

Sorry for the sketch, I know It is very busy, I tried to put as much info as possible. Probably too much. By looking at the layout sketch you can see the location of the existing drain and vent stack. I'm just having a tough time figuring out the best way to tie into that. The runs are...
  4. S

I've got an 2 story house that was built in the late 1960s. I am trying to redo the master bath. I have attached a general layout of the the master bath as well as a rough plumbing sketch. The existing wet wall currently feeds both upstairs bathrooms. It is all cast iron piping. the floor is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks