Search results

1. Nancy Holmstrom Okada

Unlevel Toto Drake!

Good Morning! I just finished making our full bath half functional (shower is not done). The floor is tiled with large format tile and verified level with less 1/16 lipage. The flange is new and is also level to the floor. When I installed my brand new Toto Drake toilet I had to shim it 1/4...
  2. Nancy Holmstrom Okada

Hall bathroom remodel

Good Morning all- I am in the process of remodeling our hall bathroom and have a few random questions. It is a tub/shower combo and I have purchased delta mixing valves for the shower and a kohler tub. Bathroom is above a crawl space. So my question is: Why is it not common practice to...
  3. Nancy Holmstrom Okada

Why is there a "Y"?

I'm a first time poster here, avid DIYer and need a little advise on dealing with clay pipes! So the short of the really long story is the drain pipe from half (yes only half) the house is cloged with roots. We moved into the house two weeks ago and found this out during our morning showers. Of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks