Search results

1. tostaky

Leaking faucet handles

I don't have a sawzall but i do have an hack saw. When you suggest to cut the stem in half you does it mean that i have to cut all the lenght ? Because my sink is bit higher than the base of the dome so i can't cut all lenght.
  2. tostaky

Leaking faucet handles

I'v already try that. The only thing i'm getting is a stripped dome !
  3. tostaky

Leaking faucet handles

Nothing works. Now my question is how can I remove all that by broking it or anything. This damn thing have to go away !
  4. tostaky

Leaking faucet handles

Thanks for the help ! It doesn't show on my last pic but the nut under the counter is already loose. So maybe it's corroded like you suggest it. In fact I can move the dome and the entire unit upside down for something like an inch but it doesn't really help me to get a better grip. I've put...
  5. tostaky

Leaking faucet handles

Thanks for your answers. I try very hard with a strap wrench and a friend and that dome doesn't move. There's copper ring under the sink that i've slacked but doesn't change anything. Once again there's a picture of what it looks like.
  6. tostaky

Leaking faucet handles

When i try to unscrew it everything is movin with it including the pipe under the sink.
  7. tostaky

Leaking faucet handles

Hi ! I'm a newcomer on this forum who seems to have a lot of helpfull people ! I have bathroom faucet handle that are leaking. I remove the cap but there's no way i can acces to retaining nut or anything that can allow me to change the catridge (if there's a catridge !). I don't know the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks