Search results

1. tp01tp012000

Vent Problem?

Hi, I need some help with the toliet on my first floor. On windy days I notice the water in the bowl moving. After it's flushed the water level in the bowl raises then drops about 1". This is causing us a great deal of headaches due reminents being left in the bowl and other factors. My...
  2. tp01tp012000

Bowl Water Level

About a month ago my toliet on the first floor became plugged. I used a plunger and was able to get it flush properly. Now I notice the bowl fills up but the water level drops back down. There's still water in the bowl but not as much as before the blockage. Over time, it seems like there is...
  3. tp01tp012000

Low Bowl Water Level

Hi, I'm having a similiar problem with low bowl water level as astro46 mentioned in his posting (https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4692). I'm a novice homeowner so I don't understand what "The horizontal under the toilet" is that's mentioned in the post. Can someone describe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks