Search results

1. woodguy00

Brown water morning after regeneration cycle

Hello again, Last spring I had we purchased a house in MA. Our well water was lab tested with the following results: Coliform negative ph: 7.11 Sodium 38 mg/l Total Iron .41 mg/l Manganese .12 mg/l Total Hardness 277 mg/l Alkalinity 147 mg/l Chloride 115 Turbidity 7.1 Free CO2 92...
  2. woodguy00

A/C recommendation needed

We recently bought a 12 year old well built 2700 ft2 cape style home near the coast in MA. We have baseboard hot water heating from a oil fired boiler. No ducts currently. We are looking to add air conditioning. The attic space is wide open and there are well positioned 2nd floor closets...
  3. woodguy00

Recommendations for system

Hello all, Hoping to get some advice as we are new homeowners who have not had a water treatment system before. Our house is on a well yielding about 4 gal/minute and have a 5 gal/minute well pump. We will have four adults living at the house and may add two more if my daughter and her...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks