Search results

1. halogen25

Takagi T-K2 Error Code 11

Hi All, I have had my Takagi T-K2 for 3 years and love it. But lately there has been a problem with it failing, giving error code 11. The machine fires about 10% of the time, but after it fires once, it fires fine for most of the day. But at night and in the morning, it always fails. I...
  2. halogen25

Tankless and Water Hammer

I have recently noticed water hammer when my outdoor sprinkler system cuts off. On closer inspection, I found our 6 month old tankless water heater to be the source of the noise. When the sprinklers shut off, there is a clanging from within the heater, and the pressure relief valve on the hot...
  3. halogen25

Outdoor water heater (tankless)

I have installed a tankless water heater on the outside of my house, with an 8-foot stainless vent running up to above the roof line (this was necessary, since the unit was installed within 4 feet of a window.) Is there any need to attach a condensation drain at the bottom of the vent pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks