Search results

1. Lynn Bryan

Tempering valve? No hot water in tub...

Ok, I am back and still have not resolved my hot water problem. I have tried all suggestions. My Koehler Whirlpool tub has stopped delivering hot water to my tub-only lukewarm. I have changed the cartridge in the faucet and have had a plumber out who cannot find the problem in the plumbing. He...
  2. Lynn Bryan

I don't know if you can tell but is it like tightening or loosening a screw to where turning to the right will make it hotter?
  3. Lynn Bryan

Ok, but kind of obvious question here....if this tempering valve is shot or set wrong, why is it only affecting the tub?
  4. Lynn Bryan

Jadnashua, Water heater was flushed about 4 months ago. Checked Y union behind washer. There is one. Turned off cold water. Still lukewarm in tub. Turned off cold water at water heater as far as possible. Wall is in way. Water kept running at all faucets in house. Turned off hot water totally...
  5. Lynn Bryan

So, it sounds like it could be a tempering valve? Is there one within the faucet or handle itself? And I should try turning off the cold water under the tub to see if that affects the hot water to the tub? I did take off the front panel to feel the hot water tubing to the tub and it only got...
  6. Lynn Bryan

Could the problem be that there is not a tempering valve under the sink connected to the tub? picture added by Terry Love to show what a tempering valve looks like installed under a lav.
  7. Lynn Bryan

A large roman jetted tub. Picture attached of Moen faucet.
  8. Lynn Bryan

House is 5 years old and hot water to master tub has gradually gotten cooler. Hot water works well everywhere else. Plumber came out and replaced cartridge. Still not hot. He is wanting to do an exploration for crossed lines. Does this make sense? We are talking a LOT of money.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks