Search results

1. Dan75

Hot water issue

Yes, if set to hot the water never gets hot. It gets warm, but barely. And it feels like the longer I let it go, the colder it gets. It doesn't get cold, but colder than when I start running it. Now the longest I've continued running the water is maybe 1 or 2 minutes. I could let it go...
  2. Dan75

Hot water issue

It's a Moen. It looks like this: http://www.moen.com/adler/chrome-posi-temp-r-tub-shower/_/R-CONSUMER%3AL82694
  3. Dan75

Hot water issue

Hi everyone, There has been an annoying plumbing issue develop recently - no hot water! However, as far as I can tell it's not necessarily a hot water heater issue. I thought it was at first, but I've come to realize that I can get the hot water going again if I turn on the shower and set the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks