Search results

1. CHOLLA BOB

Prevention of Electrocution in Weather

In the Electricity and Death thread, jwelectric gives a good rundown on different shock categories. What is the best way to prevent getting shocked while working on a Main Breaker Box that has no main shutoff? Many people change breakers on live boxes and I am fine with it when conditions are...
  2. CHOLLA BOB

Service Pole to Well House Underground Line Specs

I am going to start digging a trench to run underground cable from a service pole breaker box to a well house; the distance is 60 feet. The breaker is a 240 V 2-pole 20-20 which will run to the well house water pump pressure switch. The present UF 2-10 AVG with ground cable runs two inches under...
  3. CHOLLA BOB

Troubleshooting Well Pump Electric

Well water stopped pumping four days ago and I found the well 240 2-pole 20-20 breaker off. Breaker turned off slowly after repeated tries. Replaced with new 240 2 pole 20-20 which shut off, but faster. Electrician came out and found no short in 100 foot underground line. Checked all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks