Search results

1. S

Drain and Vent question in small bathroom

A 3" hole was drilled through the joist by the previous owner so were were trying to strengthen by steel plating it. Point taken, though, now that it seems the 90 won't work into the main drain I may have to sister it anyway.
  2. S

Thanks for taking the time, mt. I really appreciate it. I'll mock up what I got out of your instructions tomorrow and repost to make sure I have it right. Again, thank you for taking the time to draw in ideas.
  3. S

Thanks for this, mt. 1.The cap on the left near the level is where the tub used to drain. I was thinking of pitching my shower pan drain in that direction, put my p trap there and revent up to the stack like it was before. This also avoids nothcing my joist. 2. I moved the wires and reupped a...
  4. S

Thanks for checking this question out. I'm remodeling. It's a small bathroom in an old house. Used to have a tub, toilet and sink. I took out the tub and want to make it a shower stall. From this angle the shower will be on the left, then the toilet in the middle, and finally a sink unseen...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks