Search results

1. X

Converting single sink vanity to double vanity

Ok, well I am getting ready to go get all of the pipe and fittings I need to redo the plumbing but have another question. I am probably going to cut the supply lines in the basement and re-route them to come up through the cavity and out of the wall to the sinks, but my question is if it is...
  2. X

Thanks for the response! Can I split off of the 1.5" pipe in the basement to run the second drain pipe up or do I have to tie in to the 4" pipe exactly like the existing one? I am thinking about re-running the supply lines in to that cavity so I don't have to drill/cut in to a brand new vanity...
  3. X

I am refinishing our master bathroom (as part of the process of getting everything back together from the flood) and I am going to convert from a single sink vanity to a double. I don't necessarily want to take the "easy" way out just to get it plumbed, I want it to be as close to the right way...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks