Search results

1. insane_drummer

pump start relay bad? (hunter sprinklers)

This is why I didn't give more thought to the fuse in the first place. I figured that since the controller was 'working', that it must be something else. A perfect example of over complicating something by not checking the basics first. Thanks again for everyone's input.
  2. insane_drummer

heh heh..... yeah there was no wire..... I was looking for something black or burnt for some reason. I replaced the fuse and the system started again. I went through each zone and started it successfully without blowing the fuse, so i don't know what could have done it. I appreciate all the...
  3. insane_drummer

The fuse is totally clear. I measured the leads coming into the controller from the outlet on the wall (volt meter set @ 20VDC) and the readings bounced around from .07 to .09. I turned the controller on and it didn't change the input readings. With the controller on and set to zone 1, I...
  4. insane_drummer

I do not have a rain sensor. Here is my controller: Here is my pump start relay: In the above picture I measured voltage on each of the wires marked with a yellow arrow. These wires are the wires coming from the controller. I did not see any change in voltage from when the...
  5. insane_drummer

I have a hunter sprinkler system for my lawn. One day it was working great, the next it won't turn on. I set the controller to 'manual all zones' and turn it on. The display shows its running, but the sprinklers never come on and I never hear the pump start relay click like I usually do. I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks