Search results

1. mjaenke

Bathroom Basement Remodel Plumbing Rough-In.

Does a lack of responses to my questions mean that i'm on the right track or that you don't want to provide any advice? Just curious because i'm not familiar with the ammount of reply activity on this forum. Thanks!
  2. mjaenke

I will be using a Y-1/8 for the shower as hj suggested. The shower is a 2" drain which allows me to run 3'6" from trap to vent(i'm only 2'6" or so away from the main line). Could i put a vent on the main line directly ahead of the Y-1/8 for the shower drain connection and be OK venting wise...
  3. mjaenke

Thanks for the reply. Assume that the concrete wall with the main drain in front of it is North. The inside of the East wall will be located 12" from the center of the toilet rough-in. The inside of the West wall will be 6" from the West concrete wall (West concrete wall not visible - assume...
  4. mjaenke

Hi, my name is Matt. I've browsed this forum from time to time and have found some very good advice. I've fixed, replaced, renovated other plumbing in my house and now its time for the basement bathroom. So far I've removed all of the old cast iron/galvanized plumbing that was set in the old...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks