Search results

1. Spunger1

Aquia II slight rocking, how to shim?

Hey guys, Got this toilet almost installed and noticed a slight rock. I have both plumbing shims and the plastic wood shims that are suggested on this site. The problem is my toilet rocks enough to rock, but not enough to get a shim under it as they seem to be too thick. I'm guessing my...
  2. Spunger1

Need major help with Delta 3 way diverter and 3 way cartridge

Hey guys, I have a Delta 3 way shower diverter and the cartridge that goes with it. I just ran into a HUGE problem and it's not funny!!! Our bathroom is almost done from a remodel, so I went ahead and figured I'd install the cartridges. While I think the hot/cold are plumed right (I have no...
  3. Spunger1

Need help on new vanity install, metal to PVC help needed

Hey guys, This is only my first or second post here but I've lurked for some time now and have found all the information on this site to be great. I'm trying to do as much as I can myself as I'm cheap (I feel I can do this!) and plumbing has always been a learning experience for me. I...
  4. Spunger1

Running 2 shower heads in shower only can I just use tub out on delta?

Hey guys. I am doing a shower remodel in my master and ran into an odd problem I can't fully figure out. I have no tub but want 2 shower heads. I have the delta r1000 unws valve and then a 3 way diverter. On the delta valve it has openings for a tub and shower. Can I just feed one shower with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks