Search results

1. Phaedrus123

wet vent?

waiting for my ipc book to come but in the meantime i still have a ? on wet venting. how do i draw an isometric drawing of a bathroom(toilet ,sink,tub) and directly behind bathsink is a kitchen combo sink.if you can do this with minimum pipe sizes it would be most appreciated.thanks
  2. Phaedrus123

heatloss calc.

slantfinn used to provide a heat loss calculation programme.they discontinued it a few years back.does anyone have access to this programme and if so would you be willing to part with it for a few days,i will pay all expenses,thankyou
  3. Phaedrus123

burnham-iq boiler

would love to be able to get the burnham but$$$$$$$ are tight.has anyone had experience with oil fired slantfin boilers
  4. Phaedrus123

wet venting books?

does anyone have a good recomendation of plumbing books that show wet venting isometric drawings etc,thanks
  5. Phaedrus123

plumbing codes

new to the site and am enjoying it.been plumbing in nyc for 10 yrs and have gained a lot of appreciation for the old timers and how they worked.as far as i know nyc has a pretty strict code.we vent our fixtures,we dont run pex for potable water.i for one would love to see 1 code for the entire...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks