Search results

1. JGF25

Washer water overflows basement drain

The house is so old I didn't even know where the septic was until I had to have it replaced. What the heck is a drywell? I did have the drain camera done but from that large black pipe leading from the upstairs and out to the septic tank. When we turned on the water for the washer tub, when...
  2. JGF25

This has been an ongoing issue for years. I did have it snaked about 2 months ago but then did not use the washer because the septic needed to be replaced and we had to conserve water. Is the P-trap 2 inches in diameter? Just wondering if we can even get a camera down there. The main drain...
  3. JGF25

The drain itself might be 2 inches but I think it then goes to some sort of a p-trap and I don't know if that is smaller or not. Everything is under concrete. :( I virtually have to plug the sink drain almost closed to really restrict the water in order for it not to come back up. It does...
  4. JGF25

Hi there...I have always had a problem with the washer water overwhelming the floor drain in my basement. It seems that the water drains too quickly for the drain size? I just had a new septic system installed because my drain field failed so I know that it is not a septic issue. All other...