Search results

1. Elocs

Want to change wax ring, but toilet is stuck fast like a vacuum seal.

I've done this a few times and the toilets have always come straight up with a little pulling, but this one won't budge. Is it ok to rock it a little? This toilet is in a mobile home and I found that it was leaking underneath the trailer (stopped using the toilet and shut the water off to it...
  2. Elocs

A simple question: are the water lines that go to the toilet tank all the same size?

I put in the new toilet today and everything went well up until the very end when I connected or tried to connect the water line to the tank and just could not get it done, I couldn't get it to thread and connect. Is this because the female water line connection is plastic and on the tank...
  3. Elocs

Toilet life expectancy.

OK, I've read about the lasting for 50 years but I'm at the second time of replacing the innards because the toilet no longer has a good flush and I need to dump water into the bowl to get it to work even remotely well. This toilet is 23 years old and the water here is very hard so I'm pretty...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks