Search results

1. Mike Turner

T8 Lighting and GFCI ?

Back 4/28/11 I replaced my old fluorescent lights with T8s and they've been working great... One section of my lights feed through an outlet and then to a switch then to the lights. Yesterday I replaced this one outlet with a GFCI .... I use this outlet a lot..The GFCI works good...The...
  2. Mike Turner

GFCI on Freezer Circuit

I have our small freezer in my shop. It is on a circuit without a GFCI . I would like to put a GFCI in the circuit but worry but worry about it tripping and losing the contents of the freezer BUT I know I need one on that line. Anyone ever had this happen ? Would love to bring it in house...
  3. Mike Turner

Small Shop Wiring

"I have a 200 amp service in my house. I have a small shop. I ran 10-2 with grd off of a 20 amp breaker from the 200 amp service to a 30 amp fused service disconnect. The distance from the 200 amp service to the 30 amp disconnect is about 75 ft.. In my shop the only thing that stays on is a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks