Search results

1. Atom

Secondary condensate drain installation

Both of my AC units are in my attic so I want to make sure the secondary drain is working properly. I just had one unit replaced. The primary drain is working and piped to the house sewer system. The secondary drain on the collector pan is capped, but there is a large pan under the entire...
  2. Atom

Replace AC unit

My house has 15 yrs old. It has 2 Goodman AC units, 1 for up and 1 for down. The up unit (CK-30 1B) has bit the dust. I would like to replace it with a 3 ton unit and do as much of the work as possible myself. The evaporator coil was replaced about 5yrs ago. I'm thinking of a 13 SEER 3 ton...
  3. Atom

Bosch 1600H Experience

I installed one of these in December of 2010. FYI,I am the owner and installer and not a plumber. I had no problems with the installation. There was an initial startup problem due to a stuck diaphragm, but the Bosch tech support was able to talk me through this and since then the unit has, by...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks