Search results

1. Eric3872

Please Critique My Wiring Diagram

I am about to start rewiring the lighting in my kitchen. Right now I've got four lights on one circuit controlled by two separate single pole switches (two sets of two lights, each with a separate switch). Currently it's set up with 12/2 wire to the first fixture with the switches at the end...
  2. Eric3872

Fin tube Installation Help

I am replacing a single tube hot water baseboard with a two tier unit unit in my kitchen. The supply comes from above on the right side and the return is on the left going down to the floor below. If I have a two tiered setup, should the supply be split to feed each tube simultaneously, or is...
  3. Eric3872

Help with wiring diagram

I'm hoping someone can help me with a wiring diagram or some input on a rewiring project I'm doing in my kitchen. I have two sets of fixtures that are on a single circuit and controlled by a single pole switch (4 fixtures total) with the fixtures at the beginning of the run. I would like to...
  4. Eric3872

Grounding Bus Questions

You have all been really helpful with your advice and suggestions. I'm wiring a new clothes dryer and am at the final step. I've run into a snag. I ran 10/3 from a new 30amp outlet. I have a 2pole 30 amp breaker ready to add to my panel (I'll be freeing up a slot by adding a 20amp tandem to...
  5. Eric3872

Circuit Breaker Question

I need to add a 30 amp breaker to my panel for a clothes dryer. I understand that I need a 2P 120/240 breaker. The problem is that I only have a 1" slot available. My panel is a cutler Hammer. I found this single pole 30/30 tandem breaker (which will work on my panel), but I dont understand...
  6. Eric3872

New Washer Hookup

I have a plumber doing various minor upgrades in my house. We are about to start on the largest part of the work (running piping for a new washing machine). The washer will be located in a room directly above the kitchen. The plumber is proposing to tap into the hot & cold copper supply lines...
  7. Eric3872

Help! Wiring for new dryer

I need help... I received two proposals from two separate electricians for wiring a new dryer. Here is the situation: The room has a dedicated 220V 20 amp outlet wired to a 20 amp breaker (it was originally intended for an air conditioner, but will not be used for that purpose). I realize...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks